GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
10000 RESEARCH BLVD, AUSTIN, TX 78759
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Austin, Texas, The Arboretum is a hot spot for guests to shop, eat, drink, and socialize. The mall’s open-air format, green spaces, and tree-lined streets offer pleasant views for shoppers. In addition to shopping, guests can take a leisurely stroll through the mall’s park-like setting, admiring the property’s collection of statues.
With its prime location in the Lone Star State’s capital, The Arboretum serves as the premier shopping destination for the surrounding upscale neighborhoods and a large regional catchment area. The mall sits at the convergence of Route 183, TX-360, and Route 1, providing high traffic volume and exceptional visibility. The Arboretum is just north of the city’s downtown district, and only minutes from several-high tech companies. It is only 10 miles from the University of Texas at Austin, and directly adjacent to the Renaissance Austin Hotel.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.