We are hiring a Display Lead to join our collaborative Store Team. We believe that our retail teams allow us to provide an outstanding experience by offering our customers recommendations throughout their shopping experience with us. The Display Leads are responsible for the customer experience by ensuring that the appearance of our showroom display provides a memorable experience to our customers that invokes emotion through lighting and design. Are you passionate about making this type of impact? By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and contribute to our brand.
Areas of Responsibility
* Routinely rearranges store displays to ensure accurate presentation of product, correct placement, ticketing and illumination of product per planogram.
* Checks weekly shipments of merchandise received, reviews merchandise log to determine which ,items need to be pulled and assembled for display.
* Follows instructions to prepare product and props for display.
* Places product on displays to LP specifications. Includes hanging ceiling and wall product while on a ladder.
* Advises Manager of supplies needed and maintains tools.
* Conducts stock check using internal tools and inventory sheets.
* Checks daily e-mails and weekly task sheets to resolve issues relative to store display. Replies to weekly emails, communicates via email or telephone with corporate display personnel.
* Has open communication with management and Corporate Display Department with regard to progress.
* Consults with Store Manager or Corporate Display Department regarding questions, problems or other situations involving store displays and paperwork.
* Communicates with, coordinates and advises any personnel assisting with the previous 6 duties to ensure Lamps Plus merchandising standards are met and maintained.
* Uses care in handling merchandise to avoid damage.
* Reports damage, breakage and shortages to manager.
* Handles all merchandise in accordance with Corporate Security policies.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager including but not limited to customer service, sales, clerical duties, and cleaning.
* Answers phones and adheres to the Phone arrow protocol to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Provides additional customer support when traffic dictates by following the 10’ rule, selling from the kiosk, ringing transactions on the POS, and being proficient on EEM
Education / Experience Requirements
* 1 year of visual merchandising experience preferred.
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fashion, or Merchandising preferred.
* Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
* Must be willing to move fixtures and able to climb and use a ladder.
* Ability to lift 35 lbs.
How to Apply
See store for details.