Code of Conduct
To Keep You Safe & Having Fun
The shopping center, including its parking lot and adjacent out parcels, is private property. In order to maximize the enjoyment, convenience, and safety of our visitors and employees, the following standards of conduct are set forth for the purpose of protecting the center’s legitimate business interest. As a visitor on this property, please refrain from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Engaging in or encouraging disruptive behavior of any kind.
- Engaging in or encouraging non-commercial expressive activity without the prior written permission of the General Manager of the center.
- Solicitation or advertising of any kind without the prior written permission of the General Manager of the center.
- Carrying or possessing any weapons of any kind.
- Failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to be offensive or intimidating.
- Possessing any open alcoholic beverage.
- Engaging or encouraging any activity that violates local, state or federal law.
- Smoking except in designated areas.
- Bringing pets into the center premises except in designated areas or service animals.
Failure to comply with the standards of conduct or lawful or reasonable requests by shopping center management or security personnel may result in your loss of the privilege to use the shopping center and/or criminal prosecution, where applicable.